Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FRUIT OF THE LIPS?

Lord God Yahweh,, I praise Your name Lord, I worship You Father God. You alone are God and there is no other. Thank You for saving me through the blood of Your only Son, Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior. Help me to be a better man with self-control and patience so that I might bring glory and honor to You name. Thank You for divine creativity and understanding of how Your kingdom works so that through You I am a light for those in the dark, that Your Holy Spirit is alive in me despite my fleshly sinful nature. Thank You for answering so many of my prayers I cant count them. Thank You for watching over my children and grandchildren and all those who are close and dear to me. You are awesome Father God!! Thank You for being my Provider, my Protector, and my Healer, my Everything. By the power of the Holy Spirit and according to Your Word I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, "they will prosper that love thee." In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, make it so..


"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise---the fruit of the lips that confess His name. And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."     Hebrews 13:15-16


 

No comments:

Post a Comment