Wednesday, December 26, 2012

THE WORD STANDS FOREVER?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For you have been born again, not of parishable seed, but of imparishable, through the living and enduring word of God. For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the lord stands forever."  1Peter 1:24-25


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God Yahweh, Thank You Father for Your love, the love that saves us and protects us from everlasting destruction. Thank You for sending Your only Son to die in my place for my sin. What love You must have for us. Help me to be the kind of person that will bring glory and honor to Your name and help me to "love my neighbor as myself" and be obedient to Your Word. I know that obedience to Your Word will bring me joy, and peace and all good things in this life and the life to come. Help me to share this wonderful hope with others all over the world, with people of all religions and walks of life, that they too will know that "You are God and there is no other." And, Your Word will stand forever. Thank You Father Yahweh, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, Lord and Christ, make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment