Thursday, December 27, 2012

THE END OF ALL THINGS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

Here's what Peter said to the Christians living in the northern part os Asia Minor:

"The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one and other without grumbling. Let each one use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms."  1 Peter 4:7-10


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God Yahweh, Thank You for helping me to understand Your Word. Help me to be a doer and not only a hearer. Help me to put into practice what You say so that when others see me they see the Spirit You have given me. Let my actions testify to the wonder of Your grace, which is unmerited, undeserved kindness and favor. Thank You for all my blessings and gifts which I can share with others, and in so doing, bring glory and honor to Your name. I pray for divine creativity and favor so that I can share the wisdom and knowledge that is found only in Your Word. I 'pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee'. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, according to Your Word. Make it so. Amein 

No comments:

Post a Comment