Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SOMETMING FUNNY?

"THE OLD MAN AND THE FROG"

I heard about and old widower man, 80yrs old, one day while he was out on his pond fishing, he steered his boat close to some lilly pads and in just a minute, he heard a small, shrill, voice comming from the water.  He leaned a little closer to the surface and he could see this little, baby, bull frog crouched on a lilly pad saying, "Pick me up and kiss me and I'll turn into a beautiful virgin and marry you." The old guy could'nt believe it, so he picked the little frog up and quickly tucked it into his shirt pocket and buttoned it up tight. Right away, he heard the little frog say in amazment, "What's wrong? Why did'nt you kiss me?" The old man said, "Well I'll tell you the truth, at my age, I'd rather have a 'talkin frog'!....."lol

I heard this on one of my favorite Christian programs several years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment