Wednesday, December 12, 2012

He Saves Completely?

"Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them.
Such a high priest meets our need----one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the poeple. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself. For the law appoints as high priests men who are weak; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever."  Hebrews 7:25-28

Thank You Father God, for forgiveness of all my sins. I confess them all now Lord. Help me to humble myself and not be prideful and arogant. Help me to control my tongue and only say upbuilding things and words of encouragement. Joyful words, happy words, creative words, words that will bring about blessings and not curses. Let me be an instrument of Your divine creativity with the ability to help others see Your truths. Thank You for being my Healer, my Protector and my Provider. I 'pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee', according to Your Word, by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua our lord and Savior, Amein     

No comments:

Post a Comment