Saturday, December 29, 2012

THE LORD SLOW?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to parish, but everyone to come to repentance."
2 Peter 3:8-9


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, Thank You Lord God for being patient with me as I learn to walk with You and trust in You. Bless me with all good things in this life and help me to understand the wisdom in Your Word. Help me to be a blessing to my friends and family and so doing demonstrate Your Kingdom to them. Help me be more self-controlled and patient with my self  as I walk with You. Father, bless my children and grandchildren with peace and joy that surpasses all understanding and a place in Your Kingdom. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Make it so  

No comments:

Post a Comment