Friday, December 14, 2012

Remember MY Sins No More?

Lord God, I thank You Father for all my blessings. I thank You for Your people who teach us Your Word. Thank You for the hope of everlasting life with You in paradise. You are my Source and there is no other. I thank You for the freedom to learn Your Word and help others to understand it too. Help me to recieve all the blessings You have for me so that I will have them to share with others and bring glory and honor to your name. Help me to change and be made new in You according to Your Word. Father God, I confess all my sin and I know You are faithful and just to forgive me for all my sins. Thank You for being my Protector,  Provider, and Healer. Thank You for being my everything. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, 'They will prosper that love thee. Make it so, Amein.

"This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the LORD. I will put my laws on their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."   Hebrews 8:10-12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment