Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Struggle Against Sin?

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for the comfort of Your Word that assures us that You love us and that You have made a way for us to be righteous in Your sight... Thank You for saving us from ourselves. Help me to know the 'truth' and give me the guidence I  need to share it with others who would otherwise not hear it..and help me to present it in a way others will understand and embrace it. Strengthen my faith in these last days so that I can carry out Your will and purpose. Watch over our children and grand children, keep us all safe and happy in these last days and lead us on a path to your kingdom. Thank You for being my Healer. Protector, and Provider... In the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior, make it so.


"In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that adresses you as sons:  "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not loose heart when He rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, and He punishes everyone He accepts as a son."  Hebrews 12:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment