Friday, December 7, 2012

Hebrews Chapter 1

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for your Word and those who teach and preach it. Thank You for wisdom and knowledge and the hope of everlasting life with You in Paradise. You are an awesome God and Abba Father, there is no other.... Thank You for drawing me ever closer to You through your Word. Thank You for teaching me Your Kingdom principles so that my life here will be happy and prosperous while we await Your comming. Thank You for blessing me with all good things and people in my life to bring me joy and that I can share my joy with them. Bless my children and Grandchildren with all good things in this life and a place in Your kingdom. Thank you for Your mercy and grace and forgiveness of all my sins. I pray for the 'peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee'' According to Your Word, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior, make it so.

"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful Word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."  Hebrews 1:3 

No comments:

Post a Comment