Friday, December 21, 2012

KEEP THE LAW?

"If you really keep the royal law found in scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right. But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. For he who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder,"  If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker."   James 2:8-10

Father God, Thank You for Your Word, which is life and wisdom. Thank You that Your mercy and grace is new every day and that You are faithful and just to forgive our sins as we ask. Help me to understand and apply Your Word to my life so that I will know true joy, peace, and love. Thank You Father God Yahweh, creator of heaven and earth for saving me and giving me the hope of everlasting life. Thank You a thousand Thanks Father for all good things. Help me to think on these things as I journey through this life on my way back to You. Thank You for divine creativity and wisdom. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Amein

 

No comments:

Post a Comment