Sunday, December 2, 2012

Im Back...

Thank You Lord God for all my blessings. Prayers are being answered as I pray this prayer!!! Thank You Lord God!!! Youre awesome!! I just want every one who sees this blog to know you are my Source, my Provider, my Healer, and my Protector...... Thank You Father I praise Your Name, Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Creator of heaven and earth. Help me to be a blessing and to bring glory and honor to Your name , despite my sinful nature. Thank You for making a way for me where there seemed to be no way....I love you Lord and I love Your Word and Your ways. Your Word is wisdom and knowledge and instruction for us to have abundance not lack, for us to be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. Thank You Lord...I 'pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee'. According to Your Word, make it so, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Amein     

No comments:

Post a Comment