Monday, December 10, 2012

1st Timothy 1:15

"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners---of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display His unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on Him and recieve eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever, Amen."   1Timothy1:15-17

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for Your unwavering mercy and grace which is undeserved and very much appreciated. Thank You for understanding our weaknesses and our selfish desires. Help me to be a better example of one who believes in You as I put my trust and faith in You that You will forgive my sins and wash me clean in your blood. Father, I thank You that you hear my prayers and answer them and that You comfort me in my guilt and set me free from that guilt and condemnation. You are an awesome God, the only true God, the Creator of heaven and earth, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, there is no other. Thank You for being my God, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, Our Lord and Savior, Amein     

No comments:

Post a Comment