Saturday, December 15, 2012

Salvation To Those Who Are Waiting?

...."But now He has appeared once for all at the end of the ages do do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgement, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."  Hebrews 9:26-28

Thank You Father God Yahweh, for all my blessings and answered prayers. Thank You for being my God and Father and for taking care of me by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for sending Your only Son to die for me and for many that we will be saved from ourselves and sin and death. Help me to do your will and spread this message to others that will recieve it and be saved. You are awesome God, thank You for Your love and understanding and forgiveness and for all good things. In Jesus', Yeshuas' name, by the power of the Holy Spirit, according toYour Word I pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee. Amein. Make it so 

No comments:

Post a Comment