Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One More Glorious Day

Thank You Father God for another glorious day that You have made just for me. Im gonna be joyful and be glad in it. Thank You!!! Thank You for being my God and Father and thank You for your Word. I cant thank you enough Lord for all my answered prays and the joy, peace, love and freedom you've given me. And You continue to give me the desires of my heart. I know I dont deserve any of it. With tears of joy I thank You Father. Help me to be a better man so I can bring glory and honor to Your name. You are so awesome Abba Father!!! There are no words in this language to describe you...Thank You for being my Provider, Healer, and Protector... My everything...if it wasnt for You I would not be here... Thank You!!!!Thank You for loving me despite my ways and my sinful human nature... You are God and there is no other...In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Amein.

 "The LORD bless me and keep me; the LORD make His face shine on me and be gracious to me; the LORD turn His face toward me and give me Peace." Numbers 6:24-26 

No comments:

Post a Comment