Monday, December 10, 2012

Confess Them All....

Father God, I confess all my sin now Lord. You know what they are, You know what Ive done and Im sorry that I fall short, Help me to change my way of thinking toward my sin. I know Ive done wrong and I thank You for being merciful and full of grace. You know Ill sin again and I know you'll forgive me again. Like a Father and His children are we to You. Thank You Abba Father for being the Father You are To forgive us seventy times seven and more. Help me to grow in You and You in me.... I thank You that I"m getting better everday. I thank You for answering my prayers and blessing me beyond my expectations despite my sinful nature. Thank You for drawing me closer to You and being my Provider, my Protector, and my Healer. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord. Amein  

No comments:

Post a Comment