Sunday, December 30, 2012

IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"If we claim to be without sin, we decieve ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives."
1 John 1:8-10


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father God, In the name of Jesus, I confess all my sins now Father. You know what they are....Forgive me now Lord according to Your Word and promise. I thank You Father God Yahweh for being a God of mercy and grace. For making a way for me to have life and have it to the full. Bless me Father, with all good things and watch over my children and grandchildren in these last days and be our Protector, Provider, and Healer. Thank You Lord Jesus sacrificing Yourself for me. I love You, and I love Your word. Help me to be strong in it. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, by the power of the Holy Spirit, according to Your Word I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Amein, make it so.    

1 comment: