Sunday, January 6, 2013

YOU ALSO WERE INCLUDED?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel (good news) of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession---to the praise of His glory.
For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better."   Ephesians 1:13-17


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Abba Father, for including me in Christ Jesus as part of His body and family that is His church. I praise Your holy name Father God. I thank You for my salvation to life and the promised Holy Spirit despite my human condition. I love You Father God, in the name of Jesus, I love Your Word. Help me to be a better example of someone who believes and give me the strength to fight the temptations inside me. Bless me with divine creativity and favor that even I, might draw others to You by sharing the "Good News" with them through Your Word and prayers. Thank You for watching over my children and grandchildren and all my friends and family who are struggling to believe, who are ignorant about the true "Gospel". The gospel of "Grace", which is undeserved and unmerited kindness and favor for salvation. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Amein, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment