Monday, January 21, 2013

GLADNESS OF HEART?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Then I realized that it is good and proper for a man to eat and drink, and to find satisfaction in his toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given him----for this is his lot. Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work---this is a gift of God. He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart."   Ecclesiastes 5:18-20


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father God, Thank You Abba Father Yahweh, in the name of Jesus I thank You for all the blessings You have given me, they are many, and many more to come. Just to let me know that You alone are "God" and there is no other. Thank You for loving me and giving me a hope of everlasting life with You in paradise. Thank You for forgiving me of my sins and helping me to understand Your Word that I may pass it on to others who have a hunger and thirst for truth. Help me to be a better person so I can bring glory and honor to Your name. Thank You for being my Provider, Healer, and Protector. Watch over my Children and grandchildren and keep them safe and happy in these last days before Your kingdom comes. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment