Wednesday, January 16, 2013

KINGDOM RESTORED TO ISRAEL?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel? He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times and dates the Father has set by His own authority. But you will recieve power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight."  Acts 1:6-9


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, I thank You for drawing me closer to You by the power of Your Spirit. Thank You for Your Word that tells us just what we need to know and comforts us in times of uncertainty and trouble. Father, touch my children and grandchildren with Your Spirit and draw them close to You. Give them the same joy, peace , love, freedom and divine health and happiness that you've given to countless others who are Your children in our Lord Jesus. And Father God, I thank You for divine creativity and understanding so I can share Your wonderful Word with people who might not otherwise hear it and be saved. I thank You for the forgiveness of my many sins, in the name above all others, my Lord Jesus the Christ. I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so... 

No comments:

Post a Comment