Friday, January 4, 2013

POWERFUL PRAYERS?

SAY THESE OUT LOUD

"The LORD bless me and keep me; the LORD make His face shine on me and be gracious to me. The LORD lift me up in His countenance and give me peace." In Jesus' name, Amen. The Aaronic Blessing.
(This is taken from the book of Numbers, chapter 6:22-27)  Good morning prayer...

"My Father in heaven, holy be Your name. Let Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give me this day and my daily bread. Forgive me my debts as I forgive my debtors, and lead me not into temptation but deliver me from the evil one." In Jesus name, Amen  (The Lord's Prayer in 1st person) N.I.V.

Try these along with your own petitions to God. I have found that when I ask God for the things found in the 'Kingdom", like, love, joy, peace, freedom, prosperity and abundance   He also provides me with all these other things, (material things). Just remember, God is good all the time... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment