Saturday, January 5, 2013

LIVING IN THE BODY?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me."  Phillipians 1:22-26


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father Abba Yahweh, in Jesus name I pray for all good things to become manifest in my life so that others who are watching me will believe that You are real and that You are the "rewarder of those who are diligently seeking You." Thank You for freeing me from all bad habits and the things in my life that hinder my growth in You. Only You and the Holy Spirit can free me from the things in this world that are hurtful and what the enemy has meant for my destruction. Thank You Lord God for Your mercy and grace and forgiveness of my sin and weaknesses. Thank You for Your Word and all the wisdom and comfort it gives. Thank You for being my Protector, Provider, and Healer and my Comforter. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so...  

No comments:

Post a Comment