Monday, January 14, 2013

"SIN LIVING IN ME?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do-----this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it."   Romans  7:15-20


Abba Father God, Thank You for Your Word and the comfort it gives me knowing You understand my sin and that You have made a way for me to overcome the sin that I do and be washed clean from it. Even though I, like Paul, do not understand what and why I do the things I do, I know that You still love me no matter what. Thank You for saving me and giving me peace in the middle of my struggle with sin. I confess it all, I am a sinful man and I need Your mercy, and love and grace, for my salavtion. I pray for love, joy and peace, divine health, divine creativity, abundance, prosperity and the ability to understand Your Word. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." And watch over my children and grandchildren keep them safe, happy, and healthy. in Jesus name, make it so.

Please forward this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment