Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WRETCHED MAN THAT I AM?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"So I find this law at work; When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.
What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God----through Jesus Christ our Lord!"  Romans 7:21-25


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Abba Father God, Help me to share with others all the wisdom and comfort found in Your Word. I thank You for the forgiveness of my sin and I pray that You will help me when I fall. Give me the strenth to control my body and my mind so I think on good thoughts and do good deeds. I thank You for self-control, especially my tongue. Help me not to talk other people down, instead help me to bless them with kind and upbuilding words that will help them to see the kingdom of God at work in me. Thank You for freedom, peace, health, joy, love, prosperity, abundance and the forgiveness of all my sins, past, present and future. Watch over Your people and protect us from all forms of accidents, sickness, disease, and attacks by the enemy. I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King, Make it so.

PLEASE PASS THIS POST ON

No comments:

Post a Comment