Thursday, January 10, 2013

THE IMAGE OF THE INVISABLE GOD?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

",,,,,,,,,and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."
"He is the image of the invisable God, the first born over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visable and invisable, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."   Colossians 1:10-17


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Abba Father Yahweh, In the name of Jesus I thank You for this day and all the beauty that surrounds me. Thank You for Your Word and the power and wisdom that comes with it. Thank You for loving me first, before I ever knew You and for saving me from my own imperfection and fleshly desires. For rescueing me from the dominion of darkness and bringing me into the kingdom of light. Thank You for joy, love, peace, and freedom, abundance, prosperity and a place in Your glorious kingdom! Help me to bring glory and honor to Your name despite my sinful, human nature. Help me to live a life here and now worthy of Your blessings. I just Thank You Father God Yahweh, for all the blessings in my life. Watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and happy in these last days before You come back for us. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee" Make it so.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment