Monday, January 7, 2013

HIS GLORIOUS RICHES?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives it's name. I pray that out of His glorious riches he may strenthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have the power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep, is the love of Christ, and to know the love that surpasses knowledge-----that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God"
Ephesians 3:14-19


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Abba  Father Yahweh, for all my blessings! Thank You for Your Word which is light and comfort and wisdom. Help me to live by it and share it with all who will listen, even with them that won't listen, help me to plant this "seed" in them so that Your Word will germinate and take root in their hearts the way it has in mine and, "they will know the truth, and the truth will set them free." Free from the guilt and condemnation of their sins and be washed clean by Your blood and amazing grace. Thank You for being my Abba Father. My Protector, my Healer, and my Provider. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem they will prosper that love thee."  Amein, make it so...   

No comments:

Post a Comment