Friday, January 18, 2013

WISDOM FOR NOW?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"What does the worker gain for his toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on men. He has made everythimg beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from the beginning to the end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink and find satisfaction in all his toil---this is the gift of God. I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere Him."   Ecclesiastes 3:9-14


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Abba Father God, Help me to get this same wisdom Your servant Solomon had so that I can share it with others and be enlightened to Your will and purpose for us. I want to find favor with You Father God.  I want to serve You Lord God. Show me more to do for you even though I know "doing" is'nt   gonna save me, but believing in Your Son will. I love You Lord God and I love Your ways. Thank You for loving me before I was born and drawing me closer to You as I age. I choose You, Lord, over everything under the sun. You alone have the power to give life and everlasting life with joy unspeakable to those You love. Thank You Lord and help me to "know" these things. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, The Messiah, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so...Amein

No comments:

Post a Comment