Friday, January 11, 2013

DEAD IN YOUR SINS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcsion of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having cancelled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us, he took it away, nailing it to the cross. And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross."  Colossians 2:13-15


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Abba Father Yahweh, In the precious name of Jesus, I thank You for saving me from my own self. My sinful human nature which I cannot control on my own. Thank You for forgiving me for all my sin once and for all time and help me to live a more righteous life by the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells in me. I confess all my sin now Lord, from adultry and lust to selfishness and lewd speech to deception and greed, to back biting and gossip, I confess them all and I know that You are faithful and just to forgive them all...Thank You for cleansing me from all unrighteousness...Father, I pray that You protect my children and grandchildren from all forms of sickness, accidents, illness and disease and all attacks by the enemy. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee."  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment