Thursday, January 3, 2013

BY HIS GRACE?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

..........."He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are exellent and profitable for everyone."  Titus 3:5-8


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Abba Father Yahweh, For Your Word and the hope of everlasting life! You are awesome and I praise Your holy name! I love You Father God and I love Your Word. Thank You for being my Healer, Provider, and Protector. Thank You for answering my prayers even though I am a sinner and weak. Strenthen me  Lord so I can bring glory and honor to Your name. Watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and happy in these last days before Your second comming, when all the world will see You comming on the clouds with power and great glory. Help me to grow strong in You Lord and You in me. By the power of the Holy Spirit and according to Your Word I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, Amein, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment