Wednesday, January 2, 2013

POWER IN A NAME?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see."
Acts 3:16

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Abba Father Yahweh, for Your Son Jesus, and for the power in His name. Strengthen my faith in His name, which is above all others. There is no other name given to us that will save us and heal us. And in His name we can approach Your throne of glory and ask of You what we will according to Your Word and You will give it to us. Thank You Father God, for wisdom, peace, freedom, joy, love, and understanding. Thank You for the men and women who teach and preach Your Word that we might come to an accurate knowledge of You, the Great God Of All Creation. You are Awesome Abba Father! I love You and I love Your Word! Thank You for being my God and for forgiving me of all my sins. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, My Lord and Healer, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Amein, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment