Tuesday, January 1, 2013

BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"On one occasion, while He was eating with them, He gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit." Acts 1:4-5


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Help me to know this 'Holy Spirit' and let Him be manifest in my life. I want the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I want to feel Him in my body and life. I want to share that gift with others. Help me to share with others all the fruits of the Holy Spirit; love, joy, peace, kindness, and mildness, and faithfulness, patience, self-control, and goodness. Thank You for giving me Your Spirit and that wonderful feeling of joy and peace that surpasses all understanding. Thank You for giving 'good' gifts to us, Your children. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, For loving me despite my human condition, sinful nature, and weaknesses. Strengthen me in these last days so I can serve You more and be a better person and bring glory and honor to you. Father, I confess all my sin now, You know what Ive done and I know You have forgiven me and have made a way for me to have life and have it to full. Thank You Father God, my Abba. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so.....     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment