Friday, January 4, 2013

THE CROSS IS FOOLISHNESS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."  1 Corinthians 1:18-19

"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-----and the things that are not----to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him." 
 1 Corinthians: 1: 27-29

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Abba Father, Yahweh, In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, I thank You for your Word and the wisdom You share with us in these last days before You come back to set up Your kingdom on this earth. Help me to understand the power in Your Word and the wisdom that You share with everyone who believes. Thank You for peace of mind and home. Thank You for joy and the hope of everlasting life with You in paradise. Thank You for vibrant health and prosperity and abundance and the freedom that comes with Your grace and mercy. Thank You for all my blessings and the blessings to come. You are awesome Abba Father God! I love You and I love Your Word and ways! Help me to be a better person and to bring glory and honor to Your name so You might find favor in me. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, by the power of the Holy Spirit, according to Your Word, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so...

No comments:

Post a Comment