Tuesday, January 8, 2013

GOD GIVES WISDOM?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For God gives wisdom and knowledge and joy to a man who is good in His sight; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and collecting, that he may give to him what is good before God. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind."  Ecclesiastes 2:26



PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Thank you for this day and all the blessings it will bring! Help me to see the beauty in everything You've made and all that You have done. Help me to know the plan You have for me and help me to carry out what it is You need me to do... You are AWESOME Lord God and I love you and I love Your Word. Thank You for Your mercy and grace and all my blessings and thank You for watching over my children and grand children. Help them to know the truth and let that truth set them free.Thank You for wisdom and security, prosperity and abundance In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior, I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so

No comments:

Post a Comment