Wednesday, January 9, 2013

THE LORD IS COMMING?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For the Lord himself will come down out of heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words."
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Abba Father God Yahweh, Thank You Father for another joyfilled day that You have made for me. I will rejoice and be glad for it. Thank You for Your Word and the comfort it gives. You are comming soon on the clouds to make the wrong things in this world right and to rescue all who are yours from the comming destruction. You will make our enemies a footstool for Your feet and exhalt our Lord Jesus above everything that is in heaven and on earth. Come quickly Lord Jesus! Let Your kingdom come and Your will be done! You are truely amazing and full of love and compassion, mercy and grace! Thank You for drawing me near and giving me the hope of eternal life with You in paradise! I love You Lord, and I love Your Word! Help me to bring glory and honor to Your name. I "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee". In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our King and Savior. Make it so...     

Please pass this prayer on.........www.shareaprayertoday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment