Sunday, January 13, 2013

STRUGGLING WITH SIN?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"What shall we say, then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed I would not have known what sin was exept through the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, "Do not covet". But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire. For apart from the law, sin is dead. Once I was alive apart from the law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death."   Romans 7:7-10


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for your Word that comforts us and gives us peace and wisdom. Thank You that You made a way for us to be forgiven for all our sins and you will "remember our sins no more." I know Im a sinful man and I need your mercy and grace for my salvation. I confess all my sin now Father God in the name of Jesus, I struggle with myself and I can't find any justification to go on sinning but I can't see how I can actually stop sinning. Thank You for sending Jesus to take my sin upon Himself and be my Savior.... Thank You Lord Jesus! With tears I thank You! Help me to be a better man and bring glory and honor to Your name.. Please watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and happy until You come to take us all home... In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and Savior I, "pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee." Make it so....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment