Thursday, March 15, 2012

WISDOM

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
Proverbs 15:1

"The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit."
Proverbs 15:4

"The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools."
Proverbs 15:7

"Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil."
Proverbs 15:16

"Better a meal of vegetables where their is love than a fattened calf with hatred."
Proverbs 15:17

"A greedy man brings trouble to his family, but he who hates bribes will live."
Proverbs 15:27

"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones."
Proverbs 15:30


God is good all the time!! All I know is that I am being blessed more in the last year than I could ever have imagined. More of my prayers have been answered and my needs met than I can count. And there is no end in sight! Praise God! Thank You Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment