Thursday, March 1, 2012

MOSQUES DOUBLE???

The number of Mosques in the United States doubled in the last ten years. Depite 911, what does that tell you???? Listen to 'Eric Stackelbeck on Terror', C.B.N. news.
I am convinced that the Islamic Brotherhood has infiltrated the highest levels of our government and are in the process of destroying our way of life as I post this blog entry.
I should not be surprised. It's all in bible prophesy.
Slowly, they are taking over. They are destroying our way of life from the inside out! Damn it! I do not want my children and granchildren to submit to Islamic(evil) doctrine, shari 'ah law!
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the Jewish people. Them that bless them will be blessed, and them that curse them will be cursed. That's what GOD says..... Let's just do it!! God bless Israel!! Long Live Israel!! In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Messiah, make it so..

No comments:

Post a Comment