Monday, March 5, 2012

BY THE AUTHORITY GIVEN ME?

Wow, I just recieved a good teaching by one of my favorite servants of God, A. Womack. Here's what he reminded me of in words I can understand.
First of all, things created by words, respond to words. Thats why Jesus spoke to things like fig trees, and evil spirits, to teach his disciples the power of 'their' words as well as His words because He gave them the power of the Holy Spirit when they recieved Him as their Lord and Savior. 
So, when we pray we should not approach God like 'wimps', whinning to Him about what we want or things we want to happen in our lives. God will not respond to tears, He responds to faith. Childlike faith along with words is powerful. 'Do not doubt in your heart' the bible says.
If we want our prayers to be answered, intead of begging God for what ever it is, we just need to take the authority that was given to us when we were saved. By the power of the Holy Spirit we can speak directly to our problems and things will happen. For example, we can use words like; "In the name of Jesus, I command pain to leave my body. I declare health and vitality over myself, in Jesus' name. I declare lack and poverty be gone from my life and replaced by abundance and prosperity.  Thank You Father God, Yahweh. Thank You for being my 'Provider', my 'Healer' and my 'Protector'. Thank You in the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, make it so."  Say these kind of things 'out loud' to your needs and problems and you will see things happen as you declare.
"Do not proclaim your weakness", but affirm your strength and power by the Spirit within you. That's how we use the power God gave us, by 'speaking' to our 'mountains'. Thats why Jesus spoke to 'fig trees' and 'unclean spirits' so His disciples would learn the power of faith filled words. So they could heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepors and drive out demons with nothing more that words and faith. He gave us the same power, all we have to do is use it according to His Word.
So let's not speak to God about problems, speak to the problems about God, Amen?
Say, "Spirit of addiction, be gone in the name of Jesus'! Spirit of lack and poverty, be gone in the name of Jesus! I declare all foul spirits be gone from my self never to return, by the authority given me by Jesus Christ of Nazzereth and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank You Lord God, for hearing my prayer. Make it all so.
You have more power within you than you can imagine if you be in Christ. Jesus said, "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world".
Thats why I've been seeing so many of my own prayers answered lately because I've been thanking God for things He has'nt done yet. Wow! This really is powerful teaching. Apply this to your prayer life and watch good things start to happen for you. Do it now, in Jesus name. Declare the things you will find in the Kingdom of God to manifest themselves in your life here and now. WOW!  

No comments:

Post a Comment