Friday, March 30, 2012

SAYINGS OF AGUR?

"Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to  those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar."
Proverbs 30:5-6

"There are those who curse their fathers and do not bless their mothers; those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth;...
Proverbs 30:11-12

"The leech has two daughters. 'Give! Give'! they cry."
Proverbs 30:13

"The eye that mocks a father, that scorns obedience to a mother, will be pecked out by the ravens of the valley, will be eaten by the vultures."
Proverbs 30:17

Father God Yahweh, Thank You for this day and for all my blessings. Help me to know You better and be a doer of Your word and help me to be obedient to Your will. Bless my children and grand children in these last days and keep all my family safe and unharmed and lead us all on a path to Your kingdom. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Messiah, make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment