Monday, March 19, 2012

MORE, MORE!

"A man's own folly ruins his life, yet his heart rages against the LORD."
Proverbs 19:3

"He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who cherishes understanding prospers."
Proverbs 19:8

"Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the LORD."
Proverbs 19:14

"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done."
Proverbs 19:17

"He who robs his father and drives out his mother is a son who brings shame and disgrace."
Proverbs 19:26

"Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of fools."
Proverbs 19:29


Oh, what a glorious day! "This is a day the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it."
The world is getting to be more and more dangerous and perilous but we who trust in the true God are being encouraged and provided for in these last days. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is our Provider, our Healer, and our Protector. If you don't know Him yet it's not too late. Just say, Lord God, Thank you for being my God and teaching me your thoughts by Your Word. I confess all my sin now and I thank You for forgiving me. Thank you for sending Your one and only Son Jesus, Yeshua, to suffer and die on the cross for me and the sin of the whole world. I recieve Him now as my Lord and Savior. Thank You Father God, Yahweh, in the name of Jesus, make it so, Amein
Shalom, Beloved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment