Saturday, March 31, 2012

SAYINGS OF KING LEMUEL

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more."
Proverbs 31:6-7

"Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Proverbs 31:9

"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate."
Proverbs 31:30-31

Thank You Father God for another glorious day. Thank You for answering my prayers and for watching over my children and grandchildren. You are my Provider, my Healer, and my Protector and I thank You for being my God and for drawing me closer and closer to You. Help me to be a better man and to share the 'good news' of Your Word with all who will listen. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Savior and Lord, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word. Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment