Friday, March 16, 2012

OH, WHAT A GlORIOUS DAY!

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3

"The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: they will not go unpunished."
Proverbs 16:5

"Kings take pleasure in honest lips; they value a man who speaks the truth."
Proverbs 16:13

"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver."
Proverbs 16:16


"Oh, what a glorious day today! Thank you Father God,Yahweh for this wonder filled day and all the blessings it will bring. Thank you for the power You have given me to overcome whatever trouble or trial this day might bring. I have no fear of anything in this world because, 'Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world'. Thank You for, 'supplying all my needs according to Your riches and glory.'
Watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and unharmed in these last days, and help me to be a blessing to them and even to people I don't know. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to Your Word, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, make it so. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment