Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DO YOU "REALLY" BELIEVE THIS?

"Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits----who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."  Psalms 103:1-5

I say, if we truely believe what God tells us we can have it! That's why it's impossible to please God without faith. It takes practice for us to really exercise our faith, but when we do, good things will start to happen. Read the Word of God, believe the Word of God, and recieve the power that the Word says we can have! My God, thank You Lord God for the wisdom and power and secrets that are revealed in the pages of your Word, Thank You Lord, Father, God for all my blessings and the greatest blessings yet to come. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Messiah and Savior, make it so!   

No comments:

Post a Comment