Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NEED HEALING??

Healing miracles are being reported by more and more believers That's right, believers are reporting more and more miracles. And it's not just the believers who are being healed. Some of the faithful believers are healing non-believers. I bet you one thing, after a non-believer is healed he will probably turn himself over to the God who heals and have a change of heart.
Jesus said,"Greater things than these will you do who follow me and believe". And another scripture in the Gospel of Mark says,"They went out and preached that people should repent. They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them." Mark 6:12
What prevents you from doing a miracle for some one? I believe unbelief is the only thing holding us back from doing the same things Jesus did and even greater things. Lack of faith, how many of us would actually get some anointing oil and go to where someone is sick and anoint the sick person, lay on our hands and take authority over the sickness. Most of us would'nt even try anything like this because we'd be afraid it would'nt work and we'd be looked at as fools by our friends and family.
 A good example is Sid Roth. Sid is a Messianic Jewish believer who tried for some time to exercise his faith by going out trying to heal people. He prayed for thousands and not one person was healed until finally, after much practice, he began seeing people respond to his prayers and be healed. The main thing is, now he is strong enough, confident enough, and faithful enough to see the power of God working through him.
I want  God to work through me to educate people about the power available to us by the Holy Spirit who dwells in us. If I have to heal people along the way then so be it. Years ago I was stronger in the Spirit than I am now, to make a long story short, a woman was healed from a cyst on her overy after I laid on my hands and prayed for the cyst to be gone. The next day she was schedueld for surgery and after the ultrasound the doctor could not find the cyst, it had disappeared. Praise God! I have not attempted anything like that since, out of fear, I think. Fear it may not work again for me. And feeling that I am not worthy of such a power. But, if that power is available to us why not just,'do it'.
 I urge all who are in need of healing to go to a church that is strong in the Spirit, let them pray over you and anoint you with oil. And believe God for a miracle!  James 5:14    It wont hurt to give it a try. Just Believe! That's what Jesus said, just believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment