Sunday, March 4, 2012

TODAYS WISDOM?

"Listen my sons, to a Fathers instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching."
Proverbs 4:1-2

"Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or swerve from them. Do not forsake wisdom and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom."
Proverbs 4: 5-7

"Listen, my son, accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many. I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths."
Proverbs 4:10-11

God wants us to be happy in our lives.  His word instructs us to pay attention to what He says so we will have peace and joy in our lives. The Word of God is an instruction manual and those of us who discover this will experience His blessings in this life and the life to come. I can't help but to pass this on to you because I believe it is His will that I do. Have a happy and blessed day today and don't forget to thank God for all of His blessings you've recieved and He will bless you more. In Jesus' name, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment