Friday, March 2, 2012

P.A. JUDGE LEANS TOWARD SHARI 'AH LAW?

I just watched a C.B.N. broadcast story about an athiest and a muslim. In Mechanicsburg, P.A. a judge ruled in favor of a muslim who was arrested for harrassment. Evidently, the muslim attacked the athiest who was part of a halloween parade because he was dressed up like the prophet muhammed and was saying things that offended the muslim. The judge,Mark Martin, who was a former soldier who served two tours in the mid-east war took sides with the muslim and aquitted him from the harassment charge and reprimanded the athiest for insulting the Islamic faith. Watch C.B.N. news at cbnnews.com for all the details.

What's going on with this country? I think I know. We are being infiltrated at all levels of Government. Islamic extremeists have been working on this for 30 years. I say, its time to start getting tough with these people who want to destroy us. We must defend our rights and freedom that many people have died to preserve. In stead we are trying to be friendly with the very people who will stop at nothing, including dying for that cause. This is crazy people! From the white house down to small town Judge kissing the ass of Islam is becomming common practice. Do not vote to give our country to our enemy without even a fight! I say put a ban on all forms of shari 'ah law in our country. If the muslims dont like it tell them to move to an Islamic country because we, Americans, dont want that way of life here here!

Muslims are killing Christians in the Middle East just because they are Christians, men, women, and children. They hunt down even people who pray in their homes. The mainstream media ignores these  reports. Watch cbnnews.com for more info on what Islam is really all about.    

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your blog has been awarded @
    http://bestchristianblogoftheweek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 John 4:20-21
    If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can[a] he love God whom he has not seen? 21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.
    Hatred for Muslims is a stumbling block that prevents many Muslims from ever coming to Christ. How many of us came to Christ because a good "Christian" hated us??. I want as many Muslims as possible to recognize Christ as saviour. I have Muslim friends, and the thought of them spending eternity in hell does not appeal to me...it isn't what you say so much as the hate that you say it with. I don't know what to say. Keep reading the scripture and I think you'll be O.K. but I can't keep you on my Blog roll because your hatred may keep some of my friends from ever knowing Christ and I just don't want to chance that.

    ReplyDelete