Friday, March 9, 2012

MORE WISDOM

"Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning."
 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding."
Proverbs 9:9-10

"If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker you alone will suffer."
Proverbs 9:12

It's amazing to me that people don't seem to want this kind of wisdom. I don't understand why. This is way better than the wisdom of the world and easier to understand than all the sciences that teach worldly wisdom. I would not trade biblical wisdom for the world, now knowing what I know about both sides.
Everything else seems foolish to me. Thank You God, for allowing me to understand your Word. Help me to share it with others who want to learn your thoughts and know your mind. Thank you Lord God, for all my blessings, they are many. Help me to be a blessing to many, and be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, in the name Of Jesus, Yeshua, our Savior and Lord, make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment