Saturday, March 3, 2012

Islamaphobia?

I have had one of my readers comment on my blog about hatred toward the Muslim people. I do not hate the Muslim people, I hate the false religion that Islam is. I hate what God hates, false Gods and teachers, the shedding of innocent blood, a lying tongue, and other things listed in His Word that are worthy of hate.
I believe we, here in this great country, are under attack by a false religion that hates us for what we believe. Islamic extremists target Christians and Jews, for death, because we simply don't want to worship the same God they do. We, on the other hand, do not target them for their beliefs, we try to show them the love of Christ and get them saved from everlasting destruction. In turn they kill and persecute us. Now, come on people, lets open our eyes to the facts. Islam is not a religion of peace! Muhammed was a conqueror and warrior. Jesus was God's son, sent here to die for us, for our sins. A living sacrifice of perfection. The personification of love. The Bible differs from the koran in that we are saved by the grace of God not by works so that no man can boast and make His sacrifice meaningless.
The koran teaches you might achieve salvation by your works, or what you do. There is no sure way to salvation for the muslim accept through Jihad, or, dying for the sake of Allah. Jesus said,"I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me." Muhammed cannot save them.
I wish they could all understand this simple truth but they are all blinded and mis-led by the power of the Anti-Christ. Research this and you will come to the same conclusion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment