Thursday, March 8, 2012

WISDOM AS A PERSON??

"To you, O men, I call out; I raise my voice to all mankind. You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish gain understanding. Listen, for I have worthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right."
Proverbs 8:4-6

"I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion. To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech."
Proverbs 8:12-13

"I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver."
Proverbs 8:17-19

"The LORD brought me forth as the first of all his works, before his deeds of old; I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began."
Proverbs 8:22-23

This chapter of Proverbs is interesting because Solomon describes wisodm as a person. I've heard this before but never really understood how that could be, but the more I study, the more I understand how wisdom works in the world.
I would say there are two kinds of wisdom, the worlds wisdom and God's wisdom. If we look at what's going on in the world today we can see that the world's wisdom is not working. Therefore, I choose to study God's wisdom and put it into practice the best way I can. Again, I believe it takes practice and patience to truley realise the benifits and power of God's wisdom.  Get into your Bible and study the book of Proverbs and you may discover new ways of thinking that will transform your life and give you deeper insight of the power you have as a son or daughter of God. Have a blessed and joyful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment