Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Draw me closer to you Lord, I feel myself slipping away from you. Please dont let me get away from you. I do not want to go through the rest of my life without you. Im sorry for my sins Lord I just cannot seem to control myself. Help me Lord God Abba Father. I want you in my life, to guide and direct me, to love me and protect me from all forms of accidents, disease and any enemies that might come against me. Help me to prosper in these last   days so that I will be prepared and can help my freinds and family when the time comes. I pray for strength and courage to do your will what ever you lead me to do. Watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and unharmed and help me to be a blessing to them. And help me to bring glory and honor to your name. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, my Savior, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, according to your word. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment