Sunday, May 1, 2011

PRAYER FOR DIVINE CREATIVITY

Father God, Yahweh, I ask in prayer for divine creativity. An idea that I can make work with your help to achieve financial prosperity and freedom from lack and poverty, not just for me but for all those I love and care about and even for some that dont know me. I just feel like Im not doing enough and really dont know what to do. Thats why Im asking for your help with a way to bless others as you bless me. I dont know how you will do it, I just know that you will because your word says that you will give us the desires of our hearts if we only believe and have faith that you will. I will be patiently waiting for the gift of divine creativity, for the Idea I can use to change my life and the lives of my loved ones for the better and to bring glory and honor to your name, in the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, according to your Word, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment